Give us a call to discuss our pricing and schedule a showing of the hall! 231-392-5111.
Below you will find our package pricing for weddings and events from May-October. If you would like to host your event during the months of November-April you may deduct $400 from the Saturday pricing or $200 from the weekday pricing.
All-Inclusive Package 150 guests:
Saturday: $9000 Friday/Sunday: $8400 Weekday: $8200
All-Inclusive Package 100 guests:
Saturday: $7200 Friday/Sunday: $6600 Weekday: $6400
- Full catering service with the menu of your choice provided by Of Course Catering. Includes $16 base menu, service staff, sales tax, and gratuity.
- Click this link to download the menu: OfCourseCateringMenu2014.pdf
- China Service – China, glasses, and flatware for dinner and bar service
- Dance Floor – huge dance floor, and many options for room configuration.
- Bartender/s (BONUS- you stock the bar and we serve- saving you $$)
- Pop service including Coca Cola products and ice for the evening
- Full Linen Service in your choice of colors: tablecloths, overlays, chair covers, and sashes
- Professional DJ service – includes up to 7 hours by Elite Audio and Lighting
- Custom Wedding cake created by All Cakes, All Occasions - $500 value for only $400, also includes cake cutting fee, and free delivery
- An event consultation as well as unlimited email and phone calls to plan your reception.
- Day-of site coordination to help you with every aspect of your reception
- Cleaning fee- we do all the cleanup for you
Do you have more or less than 150 guests attending your wedding? Add or subtract $36 per guest for guest counts between 100 and 200.
Basic Package 25-200 guests: Currently not available Saturdays from June-September.
Saturday: $2000 Friday/Sunday: $1500 Weekday: $800
- Rental fee, tables and chairs (you set up)
- Cleaning fee
- Dance Floor
- Kitchen Use
If you are going to serve alcohol please add:
- Bar Service is $4/guest -includes bartender/s and pop service including Coca Cola products, ice for the evening, and plastic cups for the bar
Add-Ons available with all packages:
- The help of a professional coordinator at your local rehearsal as well as your ceremony – Add $400
- Beautiful centerpiece rentals ranging from $10-$25 per table.
- Use our tour bus to shuttle your guests to their hotels at the end of the evening. Only $125 per hour!!
All- Inclusive Fundraiser Packages
West Bay Event Center is the perfect location for your next fundraiser. We take care of everything for you. You up-sell the tickets for however much you would like in order to raise money for your cause! While your guests enjoy dinner and drinks at West Bay Event Center you can conduct a raffle or an auction to raise more money.
Pricing is for 150-200 guests – Sunday-Thursday Rental
Sunday-Thursday Rental: $30 per guest
Friday Rental: $32 per guest
Saturday Rental: $35 per guest
- Hall rental from 10am the day of your event to 10am the following day
- Set up of all the tables and chairs
- 2 bartenders to run a cash bar for your guests (you may also choose an open bar where you provide the drinks if you prefer)
- Pop service in the bar; including Coke, diet Coke, Sprite, Mellow Yellow, and Tonic water
- We take care of the clean up!
- The tables will be set with white linens that go to the floor, as well as a colored overlay (in your choice of colors), and napkins. (you may choose to add chair covers for $2 per guest)
- Professionally catered buffet dinner and dessert, as well as china service, and fantastic staff members. (we have many different options for your buffet menu that you can choose from)
- Tent rental – we set up a tent just outside the door to give you more room for your event. You can set up your auction and registration in the tent, or choose to have some guests enjoy their meal outside.
Add entertainment to the package: DJ service or Elvis impersonator will add $2-4 per guest
Of Course Catering - Brad Chase
All Cakes, All Occasions - Hannah Grinage
Becker Photographic - Tina Becker
VT French Touch - Vince and Jessica
Purcell Photography - Cathy
Leah Renee Photography - Leah Renee
Up North Photo Booth - Kristen Richardson
The Blossom Shop - Lisa Lautner
Teboe Florists - Tessa
Centerpieces and specialty linens:
Custom Creations - Sandy Doran
Kym's Photocopies and More - Kym Lockhart
de Tree Designs - Krista Hoxie
Elite Sound and Audio - Rob Bachi
NorthernMichiganDJ.com - Paul Widlund
Northern DJ Connection - Scot and Angela Gardner
Ashley MacTavish - Singer and Guitarist - 231-360-2622
Events by the Bay - Becki Van Horn and Tricia Frey
Weddings Your Way - Wendy Hutchinson
Rehearsal Dinner Locations:
Bella Fortuna North - Elizabeth Rivers
Salon 804 - 231-946-9494